- All window/sunroof glass (
except OE safety glass front/rear windshield) must be removed.
- Front Windshield
- Cracked windshields may fail tech at discretion of WTC
- OE-type allowed
- 1/8 inch minimum true Polycarbonate
- Acrylic is not allowed
- Other plastics not allowed
- Window must be braced in a manner that prevents bending
- Rear windshield
- If OE glass retained, must be covered by glass safety film
- 3m automotive Window Film Scotchshield Security Series
- Window Net:
- Recommended- ribbon or mesh type only.
- SFI rated.
- Must be hinged from bottom with quick release buckle or
lever type latch.